- Exceptionally hardwearing vinyl combined with patented, anti-fatigue high density foam
- Cushioned for underfoot ‘bounce’
- Exceptionally durable and resilient
- Heavy duty, slip resistance ribbed surface
- Superior construction, thermally fused
Anti-fatigue Zed Tred matting is made from an exceptional combination of hard wearing vinyl, with a textured rib surface to provide extra slip resistance, and patented high molecular density foam that has outstanding wear and anti-fatigue properties. These two high performing and most durable industrial materials are thermally fused together so they will not separate or delaminate over time.
Zed Tred’s high quality foam has continuous resilience and induces natural muscle flexing to relieve the common symptoms of standing fatigue. The product’s cushioning properties also provide integral underfoot ‘bounce’.
Safe, comfortable yet extremely tough, Zed Tred is therefore an acclaimed (proven) matting solution for wide ranging light to heavy duty industrial applications locations where operatives must stand at machinery or walk up and down sorting the production lines. It is designed to significantly improve the well being of employees who stand regularly at their work by increasing enthusiasm and reducing tiredness. As a result it will also boost productivity and enhance the performance of workers whose jobs require standing for lengthy periods.
Zed Tred has a chemical, oil and acid resistant top surface, a breakdown voltage of 27Kv and noise reducing properties.
|ZED TRED||THICKNESS||STD. MODULES||ROLLS||COLOURS|
|Zed Tred||13mm||1m x 1.5m||1m x 5m||Blue & Light Grey|
|13mm||1m x 3.3m||1m x 10m|
Benefits Of Zed Tred
- High wear resistance & resilience.
- Extra slip resistance.
- Excellent standing fatique reducing properties boost productivity.
- Easy to cut shape & quick to install.
Features Of Zed Tred
- Minimal wear standing foam which will not deaden.
- Ribbed vinyl surface.
- Patented vinyl foam construction with superior resilience.
- Supplied in rolls & standard modules.