- Checker plate surface with interlocking jigsaw design
- Made from 100% REACH compliant recycled PVC
- Slip resistant, hard wearing on checker plate surface
- Insulating properties
- Chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Flexible and easy to fit
100% recycled heavy duty checker plate PVC tiles
Plastex Chex is a hard wearing tiling system, delivering long life and value for money.
It can be used as a temporary or permanent flooring solution for coverage of large areas in the workplace, such as work stations, finishing/assembly areas, laboratories, localised workcells and machine shops.
The checker plate surface guarantees slip resistance for improved safety at work, whilst the PVC construction absorbs shock and noise and is also resistant to extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
Made from 100% REACH compliant recycled PVC, Plastex Chex tiles are resistant to most acids and solvents, are flexible and easy to fit.
|Plastex Chex||14mm||16 tiles/Box||0.5m x 0.5m||Black|
Benefits of Plaster Chex
- Slip resistant and noise reduction properties
- Insulating and chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Quick to install
- REACH compliant
- Finished areas
Features of Plaster Chex
- Checker plate surface
- Made from flexible PVC
- Interlocking jigsaw tiles
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Made with certified recycled material
- PVC ramped edging