- Lightweight cushioned matting
- Suitable for working surfaces/storage areas
- Tubular construction, resists impact and protects components
- Open grid allows air circulation and drainage of fluids
- Smooth, hygienic and easy to clean surface.
Pillomat is an all-purpose cushion matting of tubular construction with air-filled hollow sections providing a lightweight working surface matting solution, which is ideal for a wide variety of industries – from food retailing to general manufacturing where it is widely used on bench tops. The impact resistant nature of this product is a bonus wherever valuable components, tools or other items are stored or assembled. It is also extremely effective as a lining for shelving and compartments.
Continual air flow and fluid drainage is enabled by the open grid format of Pillomat, whilst its smooth non-porous surface is hygienic and easy to clean. Additionally it acts as a noise free covering, resists chemicals, oils and acids and is quick and easy to install.
|Pillomat||8mm||0.6m x 10m||Mahogany, Beige, Green, White|
|8mm||0.91m x 10m|
Benefits Of PILLOMAT
- Component protection
- Good drainage & fall through
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Easy to cut on site, contours to uneven surfaces
- Quick to install
- Fire resistant
features Of PILLOMAT
- Extra smooth surface and tubular construction
- Open grid
- Non-porous PVC (impermeable to fluids)
- Made from flexible PVC
- Supplied in 10m rolls
- Certified EN 13501-1:2007: Bfl – S1