- Hygienic, slip resistant barefoot wet area tiling
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial Sanitized® additives
- Open grid, broad slats and 15mm height for efficient liquid drainage
- Simple, click together joining mechanism for easy coverage of large floor areas
- Soft Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) composition for added barefoot comfort
15mm open grid construction, effective drainage of large volumes of water, permanent anti-fungal and anti-bacterial protection and a soft EVA composition to ensure barefoot comfort, combine to make Herontile the essential matting for barefoot areas where water is inevitable.
In addition, Herontile has a circular surface embossing for slip resistance and an ‘easy fit,’ click together joining system which enables the 0.33m x 0.33m tiles to be seamlessly joined and quickly installed over large areas of floor surface.
Herontiles also stand on strong support legs to maximise liquid drainage and come in 4 bright, stable and attractive colors to complement interior schemes.
|Herontile||15mm||0.33m x 0.33m||27 tiles per box|
Benefits of Herontile
Certified slip resistance DIN 51097: C
Easy and quick coverage of large floor areas
Enhanced branding or styling
Can be rolled up for easy underneath cleaning and maintenance
Features of Herontile
15mm (5/8″) height
Anti-microbial and anti-fungal additives
Soft Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) composition*
Simple, click together joining mechanism
4 standard colours
PVC ramped edging