- Open ribbed, solid back construction
- Hollow construction for lighter weight
- Heel and wheel proof
- Easy to shape and install on site
- Roll format ensures minimum seams and easy installation
With a solid backing and 6mm overall height, Frontrunner SB’s open ribbed top surface removes underfoot dirt so as not to be subsequently carried in.
Frontrunner SB’s flexible PVC composition allows for easy cutting on site to fit any shape.
Its hollow ribbed construction makes it light to handle during installation yet sturdy enough to be heel and wheel proof.
Additionally, the 6mm overall height eliminates the requirement for a recessed matwell.
The ribbed top surface and solid backing combination allows for the containment of debris out of the traffic area, whilst the solid backing facilitates bonding to subfloors.
|FRONTRUNNER SB||THICKNESS||STD. ROLLS||COLOURS|
|Frontrunner SB||6.5mm||1m x 10m||Grey & Black|
|6.5mm||1m x 20m|
Benefits of FRONTRUNNER SB
- Certified slip resistance DIN 51130: R11 –
- ASTM C1028: 0.6/0.6
- Fire resistant
- Surface mounted, removes need for matwell
- Can be adhered to sub-floor in high traffic areas
- Easy to cut on site, contours to uneven surfaces
- Seamless, quick and easy installations.
- Light to handle
- Heel and wheel-proof
- Rolling resistance
Features of Frontrunner SB
- Etched pattern
EN 13501 – 1:2007 – Cfl-S1 & ASTM E648: Class 2
6.5mm (17/64″) grid height
Made from flexible PVC
Supplied in 10m (33′) or 20m (66′) rolls or modules
One layer hollow construction
Close mesh grid matting
- ASTM F2752