- Multi-purpose ribbed matting system
- Provides high level of component protection
- Suitable for light spillages, easy wipe clean surface
- Very hardwearing, scuff resistant
- Effective noise reducing properties
Designed to be tough and hardwearing, Flexi Ridge is a multi-purpose ribbed matting system with integral ridges that facilitate the quick and easy dispersal of light spillages. These smooth and easy to clean inherent ridges are also slip resistant and enhance the resilience of the product.
However, one of the most significant features of Flexi Ridge is the high level of component protection that it provides if items are accidentally dropped during production on packing processes.
This is a truly all-purpose product as it has noise reducing, slip resistant and a dispersal of light spillage. It is also equally effective as a flooring system or as industrial bench top matting solution.
|Flexi Ridge||2.8mm||1m x 20m||Green & Dark Grey|
Benefits of Flexi Ridge
- Good slip & wear resistance
- Chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Easy to cut on site, contours to uneven surfaces
- Quick to install
- Fire resistant
Features of Flexi Ridge
- Ribbed Surface
- vixyl sheets in roll format
- made gram flexible PVC
- supplied in convininent roll formats
- EN 13501-1: 2007-Bfl-s1